- development of project management plans;
- control of the execution of projects: financial, execution schedule, quality control;
- adaptation of methodology, plans and approaches to the needs of customers;
- project management outsourcing of;
- project management consulting.
- detailed analysis of construction conditions;
- development of project documentation (pre-feasibility, feasibility study, project, working documentation);
- risk assessment and management;
- quality control of manufacturing equipment, its compliance with technical requirements, technical supervision and coordination of installation and commissioning.
- energy facilities;
- hydraulic structures;
- networks, industrial buildings;
- motor roads;
- prefabricated buildings of modular type.
- construction machinery;
- construction equipment;
- equipment for the hydropower industry.